Here’s the pre-order/pre-pay procedure for Steve Neason’s Cedar Spring Farm:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/cedarspringfarmofenumclaw/ after about 1:00pm on Tuesday and before 12noon on Wednesday.
- Review the posting “Available for pre-order this week” dated Tuesday of that week. Products, prices and quantities available will be posted there.
- Select the items you wish to order and list them in a private message (PM) on the Cedar Spring Facebook page.
- Steve will respond to your PM with what he can provide, on a first come/first served basis. He will include a link to the Square Invoice page where your personal invoice will be listed and where you can securely enter your credit card information.
- On Thursday morning, he will pre-package your order, usually in a paper grocery bag. He will bring the bags to the market and store them at his stall.
- During market hours, you can drive up to his stall in the drive-thru lane and he will load your order in your trunk, or wherever you prefer.
Steve prefers that drive thru pre-orders be picked up *after* 4:00pm, but if necessary, earlier pickup between 3:00pm and 4:00pm is fine.