Here is the pre-order information for the Helfrick family’s Hell or High Water Farm:
- Hell or High Water Farm will post a weekly Pre-Order Form to their website:
- Announcements will be made on Facebook and Instagram when we begin accepting orders.
- Order selections can be made directly on the Pre-Order Form. We will be offering items a la carte as well as discounted bundles.
- Hell or High Water Farm will generate an invoice via Square payable by credit card as orders are received.
- Orders must be paid in full before Thursday at 3:00pm each week.
- Orders will be pre-packaged and ready to be picked up at the drive thru lane of the farmers market.
They are processing broilers on a monthly basis throughout the summer. They are offering pre-orders for the broilers as well and plan to reserve a portion for direct sales at market. Their July 2020 Whole Chicken Order Form can be found here: https://forms.gle/n9HeWgbXZoFndNwa8
Please let them know if you have any questions or concerns.
The following is the pre-order/prepay procedure for Monica Burnison at Twinkletoes Farm:
Twinkletoes Farm is taking pre-orders for pick up at the Enumclaw Plateau Farmers’ Market every other week.
You can find the link to the pre-order form at https://twinkletoesfarm.wordpress.com/farmersmarket-pre-order/ and click on the Enumclaw Plateau Farmers’ Market Pre-Order Form.
- Orders open: Sundays at 4pm
- Order deadline: Tuesdays at 8pm
- Payment deadline: Wednesdays at 8pm
- Pre-orders may be picked up in the drive through lane during market hours.
Amy and Steve Brown of Laughing Goat Flower Farm have a gift for creating beautiful things. What started as an idea to have a goat farm and create cheese (aka laughing goat), has morphed into a full-scale farm with multiple purposes representing the varied passions and interests of this cultured and stylish pair.
Their vision? Fresh and gorgeous flowers, organically grown produce, unique farm experiences and education, all located in a beautiful space like none other in Enumclaw. One this is for sure, the Browns are creating something stunning on their ten acres.
At the heart of their work is a passion to know what is in the food they grow, but equally as important, to do so in a way that insists on responsible permaculture, sustainability and healthy soil. Their exacting standards require certified organic seeds and soil and they spare no length to ensure their farm is a place be inspired, renewed and motivated to incorporate more plants into our lives. From their new formal garden with heirloom varieties dating back centuries, to their dahlia and peony fields, there is no lack of inspiration at Laughing Goat Flower Farm.
Blame it on their travel globally, but Amy and Steve are taking cues from the most beautiful gardens in the United States, France and England to create a sampling of the serenity and beauty that gardens can provide in our lives – emotionally, mentally, physically. Their botanical magic is alive in Enumclaw and we are excited to have Laughing Goat Flower Farm as a vendor at Enumclaw Plateau Farmers’ Market this summer. They will be selling garlic, vegetables, fresh flowers, plants and seasonal produce from their farm. Visit them at the market on Thursdays or check out their website for farm events, workshops and other special opportunities to be announced soon.