To support our local, young entrepreneurs, Enumclaw Plateau Farmers’ Market is delighted to welcome a Kids’ Maker Market on a handful of occasions throughout the year. Please contact us for detailed information about available dates.
This is a great opportunity for our next generation to learn about marketing and handling money while selling their handcrafted or homegrown items in a fun and safe environment.
- Kids must be under 14 years of age and companied by a responsible adult.
- All products sold by a Kid vendor must be made or grown by and sold by that child. No reselling.
- Each Kid vendor will be allowed one 6-foot table, in the designated “Kids Market” area to display their goods. Each Kid vendor will share a canopy with one Kid vendor. Enumclaw Plateau Farmers’ Market will supply canopies.
- Due to needed permits and liability, no sampling will be allowed.
- Kid vendors selling fruits/produce may not accept any EPFM script or tokens.
- Kids Market hours are 3:00pm to 7:00pm. Please arrive no later than 2:30pm for set up.
- Due to the popularity of the Kids Market and the limited space, there is no guarantee of admittance.