Enumclaw Plateau Farmers’ Market (EPFM) is a Washington state non-proﬁt that serves thousands of individuals around the greater Enumclaw Plateau area. Please see our Mission Statement.
We rely on the continued support from local sponsors and donors in order to sustain Enumclaw Plateau Farmers’ Market. We offer a variety of ways to get involved, including acting as a sole sponsor for one of our special programs or joining other local businesses and individuals to sponsor the overall market.
Our print and online announcements reach will thousands of people around the plateau, with the market potential of drawing hundreds of people each week. Show the community that you care! Together, with your donation, we can create community and enhance the quality of life around the greater Enumclaw Plateau!
Make a Difference
Your donation will make a huge difference and go to a variety of initiatives such as:
- Expanding our musical performances, educational booths, and adding a Kids’ Makers Market
- Improving outreach and education
- Improving local citizens’ health and nutrition
- Universal food access to all community members by increasing our SNAP, EBT, WIC and Senior services programs
- Promoting the market to a wider audience
- Providing a living wage for market employees
- Building a stronger community
We want to recognize you!
Business sponsorship opportunities include some of the following, depending on sponsorship level:
- Logo or name recognition (with link to your site) on the EPFM website, advertising materials specific to a particular sponsorship, the banner located at the market booth, or social media posts
- Editorial features on our website, blog, and social media pages
- Signage and ID recognition at events or programs
- Business name on specific event or program title
- Complimentary tickets to events