Opening Day on June 1
Opening Day on June 2
Opening Day on June 3
Opening Day on June 4
Opening Day on June 6
- September 20: Board discussed making a future By-Law change to add a Muckleshoot Tribal Member as a permanent Board Position
- September 24: IRS EIN #83-2004415 granted
- IRS 501(c)3 designation application submitted September 24 and approved September 28.
- Domain name registration and website set up
- September 26: City of Enumclaw Business License granted #BUS2018-0386
- Washington State Business License application submitted August 3 and approved August 4 – WA State UBI #604315211
- Bank Account opened with assistance of Enumclaw Chamber of Commerce’s Community Enhancement 501(c)3
- Market Manager Elizabeth Clark offered support to “Sundays on Cole” and executed first Dot Survey on July 15.
- Article of Incorporation submitted to Washington State by founders Elizabeth Clark, Julie Kintzi and Tamie Waugh on July 24 and approved July 25.
- Steering Committee met at Enumclaw Public Library on July 25, 2018:
- Walked future market location on Kasey Kahne Drive/1st Street
- By-Laws adopted
- Board Members installed Lisa Smith (L & B Mini Ranch), Julie Kintzi (Cart Before Horse Farm), Lance Smith (S Bar J Farmstead), Elizabeth Clark (Boise Creek Board Goats), Tamie Waugh (Cobber’s Pet Pantry), Joyce Behrendt (Ode To Joy Farm), Cara Landwehr
- Steering Committee met again to discuss the plan going forward
- Steering committee met to discuss the viability of starting a market