Skip to content
- October 1: “Edible Enumclaw” sold out and Pig Raffle winner Tamara Porath and alternate winner Will Marshall
- October 15: Market Manager and Board present at City of Enumclaw Budget Workshop
- Met with Mayor Jan Molinaro requesting City budget and logistics support
- Met with Griffin & Wells Café to plan Edible Enumclaw event for Whole Pig Raffle drawing – Thank you Chef Amy!
- Met with Olson’s Meats & Smokehouse to request donation of Pig Raffle processing – Thank you Adam Olson!
- Met with Enumclaw FFA advisors about future high school internship support
- September 20: Board discussed making a future By-Law change to add a Muckleshoot Tribal Member as a permanent Board Position
- Participated in Tractor Supply’s Farmers Market promotion on September 24.
- September 24: IRS EIN #83-2004415 granted
- IRS 501(c)3 designation application submitted September 24 and approved September 28.
- Domain name registration and website set up
- September 26: City of Enumclaw Business License granted #BUS2018-0386
- Washington State Business License application submitted August 3 and approved August 4 – WA State UBI #604315211
- Bank Account opened with assistance of Enumclaw Chamber of Commerce’s Community Enhancement 501(c)3
- Participated in “Sundays on Cole” and executed another Dot Survey
- Whole Pig Raffle Fundraiser launched
- PayPal account set up to accept online donations
- August 15, 2018: Board Member Elections:
- President – Lisa Smith, L & B Mini Ranch
- Vice President – Julie Kintzi, Cart Before Horse Farm
- Secretary – Lance Smith, S Bar J Farmstead
- Market Manager – Elizabeth Clark
- Treasurer – Position not filled
- August 24: Market Manager and Muckleshoot Tribal Members Wendy Burdette, Sarah Burk and Romajean Thomas presented Fundraising Plan at Muckleshoot Tribal College
- Market Manager Elizabeth Clark offered support to “Sundays on Cole” and executed first Dot Survey on July 15.
- Article of Incorporation submitted to Washington State by founders Elizabeth Clark, Julie Kintzi and Tamie Waugh on July 24 and approved July 25.
- Steering Committee met at Enumclaw Public Library on July 25, 2018:
- Walked future market location on Kasey Kahne Drive/1st Street
- By-Laws adopted
- Board Members installed Lisa Smith (L & B Mini Ranch), Julie Kintzi (Cart Before Horse Farm), Lance Smith (S Bar J Farmstead), Elizabeth Clark (Boise Creek Board Goats), Tamie Waugh (Cobber’s Pet Pantry), Joyce Behrendt (Ode To Joy Farm), Cara Landwehr
- Board Member Lisa Smith and her husband Burt offered a whole pig to be raffled on as first fundraising effort
- Steering Committee met again to discuss the plan going forward
- Steering committee met to discuss the viability of starting a market