REDEEM SNAP EBT AND DOUBLE YOUR PURCHASING POWER
- Go to the EPFM Information Tent
- Swipe your card
- Receive up to $20 EPFM Market Money PLUS a 1:1 match of Snap Market Match per market day!
Kids’ POP Club
- Go to the PoPClub Table at the EPFM Information Tent
- Sign up for the program
- Get Kids’ PoP Club Tokens
- Purchase fresh fruits and vegetables from our farmers
- Take home nutritious and locally grown tasty food!
- Come back every week for more!
WIC AND SENIOR FMNP CHECKS ARE ACCEPTED AT OUR MARKET ALL SUMMER SEASON BY VENDORS THAT DISPLAY THE APPROPRIATE SIGNS.
WIC Farmers Market Nutrition Program (WIC FMNP) is part of the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for lower income Women, Infants, and Children (WIC). The WIC Program provides healthy foods, nutrition education, and referrals to health and other social services.
Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) is part of the DSHS Aging and Long-Term Support Administration (ALTSA). The Senior FMNP improves nutrition for lower income adults over age 60 with nutritious meals a variety of group settings in the community, and home delivered meals for seniors who are unable to leave their homes.