Welcome to Week 7!
Each week we post a list of the participating vendors. The line up will change as not all vendors are able to be at market every week.
There will be no set market map each week as each vendor sets up in the order that they arrive at market.
Here is vendor list for Week 7 (in alphabetical order). Click on each vendor’s image below to visit their website.
New this week is Small Blessings Farm
with their delicious blueberries!
July 16 Vendor List
(subject to change)
The following is the pre-order/pre-pay procedure for Mark and Mary at Blue Barn Kettle Corn:
- Salted Caramel
- Rainbow Fruit
- Garlic Parmesan
- Cheddar Cheese
Small bag $5
Large bag $9.00
Preorder by texting your name, flavor, size and quantity to 206-940-6409. Orders will be accepted until noon on Thursday. This year they accept cash or Venmo for payment. Please see the QR Code below for their Venmo account.
Here’s the pre-order/pre-pay procedure for Steve Neason’s Cedar Spring Farm:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/cedarspringfarmofenumclaw/ after about 1:00pm on Tuesday and before 12noon on Wednesday.
- Review the posting “Available for pre-order this week” dated Tuesday of that week. Products, prices and quantities available will be posted there.
- Select the items you wish to order and list them in a private message (PM) on the Cedar Spring Facebook page.
- Steve will respond to your PM with what he can provide, on a first come/first served basis. He will include a link to the Square Invoice page where your personal invoice will be listed and where you can securely enter your credit card information.
- On Thursday morning, he will pre-package your order, usually in a paper grocery bag. He will bring the bags to the market and store them at his stall.
- During market hours, you can drive up to his stall in the drive-thru lane and he will load your order in your trunk, or wherever you prefer.
No pre-order/pre-pay information available at this time.
Here is the pre-order/prepay procedure for Caroline VanStaden and Josh Hershfield’s Gustoblende products.
Call them directly at home and they will process over the phone and deliver to the market for no additional charges.
Preferred number is 425-433-6047. Backup number is 425-433-8344
If you order online via their website, you will automatically be charged $8.00 for shipping for any orders under $100. Anybody can order online if they want to regardless and they will ship to you ASAP.
They look forward to seeing walk-up customers and will take good care of you.
You can now pre-order/pre-pay here by Wednesday at 10am each week!
The following is the pre-order/prepay procedure for Larry Kuhns at Kabaty Coffee:
Pre-order and pay for your coffee using his convenient website: www.kabatycoffee.com.
When you pay for your order, use the coupon code “epfm” for Enumclaw Plateau Farmers’ Market. This will eliminate any shipping charges and inform them that you will be picking up your order on the upcoming Thursday at the Farmers’ Market. They will prepare your order the same day as the market to ensure freshness.
Get a 10% discount when you set up a recurring order!
Recurring Orders can be made the same way, but instead click the “subscribe and save 10%” button on the product. A subscription will give you access to your own personal dashboard where you can control coffee quantities, the frequency you would like them to come, and you can also swap the coffees out if you would like to try different kinds. You can pause or cancel recurring orders at any time without any penalty.
Please visit their website and learn more about their mission and core values. They are about sustainability for their customers, the farmers and the planet.
Love the Earth. Embrace its people.
Visit the Neighborlady Cheese website to pre-order/pre-pay and indicate pickup at Enumclaw Farmers’ Market pickup at checkout.
Here is the pre-order information for Ode To Joy Farm:
Please follow Joyce’s weekly updates on her Ode to Joy Farm Facebook Page.
Here are the pre-order/pre-pay instructions for Jeff and Diane Pechacek’s Z Street Coffee Roasters.
You can order their custom-roasted coffee online to be picked up at the Market at no charge to you. Just put “EPFM” in the roast level comment section.
They have a selection of great coffees to choose from. If you can’t make it to the Market, they also have free delivery to select areas in South King County.
Check out their website at www.zstreetcoffee.com.
Please visit our Vendors Page for this season’s participants.
We looking forward to seeing you every Thursday between 3pm and 7pm.