The following is the pre-order/prepay procedure for Monica Burnison at Twinkletoes Farm:
Twinkletoes Farm is taking pre-orders for pick up at the Enumclaw Plateau Farmers’ Market every other week.
You can find the link to the pre-order form at https://twinkletoesfarm.wordpress.com/farmersmarket-pre-order/ and click on the Enumclaw Plateau Farmers’ Market Pre-Order Form.
- Orders open: Sundays at 4pm
- Order deadline: Tuesdays at 8pm
- Payment deadline: Wednesdays at 8pm
- Pre-orders may be picked up in the drive through lane during market hours.
Here are the pre-order/pre-pay instructions for Jeff and Diane Pechacek’s Z Street Coffee Roasters.
You can order their custom-roasted coffee online to be picked up at the Market at no charge to you. Just put “EPFM” in the roast level comment section.
They have a selection of great coffees to choose from. If you can’t make it to the Market, they also have free delivery to select areas in South King County.
Check out their website at www.zstreetcoffee.com.
Here’s the pre-order/pre-pay procedure for Steve Neason’s Cedar Spring Farm:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/cedarspringfarmofenumclaw/ after about 1:00pm on Tuesday and before 5:00pm on Wednesday
- Review the posting “Available for pre-order this week” dated Tuesday of that week. Products, prices and quantities available will be posted there.
- Select the items you wish to order and list them in a private message (PM) on the Cedar Spring Facebook page.
- Steve will respond to your PM with what he can provide, on a first come/first served basis. He will include a link to the Square Invoice page where your personal invoice will be listed and where you can securely enter your credit card information.
- On Thursday morning, he will pre-package your order, usually in a paper grocery bag. He will bring the bags to the market and store them at his stall.
- During market hours, you can drive up to his stall in the drive-thru lane and he will load your order in your trunk, or wherever you prefer.
Steve prefers that drive thru pre-orders be picked up *after* 4:00pm, but if necessary, earlier pickup between 3:00pm and 4:00pm is fine.