A message from the EPFM Market Manager:
Right now we have 30 market spaces filled! I am blown away the vendors and the support of the local community!
- The City has approved our Event Permit and has posted the signage we need to have the street closed every Thursday.
- The Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board has approved our permit for alcohol vendors. Sorry, no cannabis products in Enumclaw.
- Public Health – Seattle King County will be reviewing our permit on Tuesday. We don’t anticipate any problems.
- And the EPFM Board is marking the pavement with space numbers tonight!
We hope you are as excited as we are to get this thing rolling! The latest vendor layout can be viewed on the Vendors page. It is updated in real-time as I make changes from day to day.
Here is the timeline for opening day on June 6. Please do your best to abide by the rules and guidelines we have set up. It will make all of our lives easier.
- 12:00noon – Enumclaw Police closes Kasey Kahne Drive/First Street
- 12:30pm – Vendor Setup Starts – Be prepared to sign some last-minute paper work upon check-in.
- 2:00pm – Vendor Setup Ends. No vehicles will be allowed access to the market area past 2:00pm on opening day!
- 2:30pm – Opening Day Ceremony
- 3:00pm – Opening Bell!!!
- 7:00pm – Market Ends. Please make sure you have reported your sales data on the reporting form.
- 8:00pm – All vendors are hopefully cleared from street 🙂
If you haven’t met with me or a board member before attending market, please schedule a time to do so ASAP. I have time to meet with folks this weekend to make sure everyone is one the same page for opening day on June 6! If you are not a vendor on opening day, please make plans to meet with me before your first market day.
We will be checking vendors and volunteers in at Kasey Kahne Drive at Washington Avenue. Please approach from the west. You will be given a laminated parking pass to put on your dashboard. This is VERY IMPORTANT! This pass will allow Enumclaw Police to know that you are a Vendor or Volunteer and will indicate to them to contact me/EPFM before towing a vehicle that may be parked in a closed area. After checking in, drop your items on the curb at your assigned space and then park your vehicle either in the designated parking area north of the Enumclaw Community Garden or on Kasey Kahne Drive.
If you have ANY questions or concerns, please reach out to met ASAP.
Thank you for your patience this year. I am super excited that this is finally going to happen for all of us and the community.
Liz Clark, Market Manager